Module 4 Day 5: YouTube for Business
YouTube for Business
* YouTube is owned by Google and videos can appear in SERP’s.
* Go to: https://www.youtube.com/
* If you don’t already have a YouTube account, create one using your business email account.
* For each future client account, you can create a YouTube Brand Account that you manage.
* If the client intends to do a lot of video marketing, you can create a channel for them under their brand account.
* Create a brand account for your business.
* Add your logo or picture and a cover image.
* If you have videos to upload for your business, create a Channel.
* If you’ve created videos to market your business, you can upload them to your channel.
* Use your main keyword phrase in your video title, as well as your business name
* In the description box, use the first few paragraphs of page text from your website, include the url of the page on your site you want to point back to.
* Add keywords for search purposes. You can be more general with these on YouTube, for instance you could use your town name as a separate keyword in addition to using it with the other words in your keyword phrase. (ie… I would use “Idaho Falls” and “web designer”, as well as “Idaho Falls web design”)
* List the video as Public (should be the default)
* Under “Advanced” set the language and date
* Learn more about marketing local businesses on YouTube: https://youtu.be/BbNjhpbrRMc
* Here are a couple of good articles with some quick tips on using YouTube for local businesses:
Download Module 4 Day 5 Lesson PDF