Module 4 Day 4: Pinterest for Business
Pinterest for Business
* Pinterest is a visual search engine that is also indexed by Google.
* Go to: https://business.pinterest.com/en
* Follow the instructions to set up a business account for Pinterest.
* Add your business name to your Pinterest account
* Add your logo or picture.
* Add a short bio about your business.
* Add your website and claim it (follow instructions).
* Connect your Pinterest account to your Facebook Page (not your private profile).
* Go find similar and complementary businesses on Pinterest and follow their boards.
* Install the Pinterest pin tool to your browser
* Each day, pin a picture from a page on your website with a little blurb about that page, including keyword phrases. It should automatically pull your page title or description.
* Get inspiration. Go follow some competitors and see what they post.
* Gather inspirational quotes, interesting tips, tidbits, business advice, etc and use those to create pins.
* You can use a lot of the same content you have created for posting on Facebook and Instagram, just remember who uses Pinterest and for what purposes and speak to them specifically.
* Here’s a good article with tips on how to use Pinterest for marketing businesses: https://sproutsocial.com/insights/pinterest-marketing/
* Social Media Examiner www.socialmediaexaminer.com is a great resource for learning all things social media.
* Be careful of overwhelm! Don’t think you need to know everything about every platform right now. Just knowing the basics about how to use each platform will help you establish a presence and understand how to recommend platforms to clients.
Download Module 4 Day 4 Lesson PDF