Module 4 Day 3: Instagram for Business
Instagram for Business
* Instagram is a mobile app first and foremost. You will need a mobile device, smartphone, or tablet to use Instagram.
* Go to: https://business.instagram.com/getting-started
* Follow the instructions to set up a business account for Instagram.
* Set your Instagram handle @yourbusinessname
* Add your logo or picture.
* Add a short bio about your business. Include a link to your website.
* Connect your Instagram account to your Facebook Page (not your private profile).
* Go find similar and complementary businesses on Instagram and follow them. Often, they will follow you back.
* Each day, post a picture from a page on your website with a little blurb about that page.
* Get inspiration. Go follow some competitors and see what they post.
* Add hashtags #yourbusinessname, #mainkeywordphrase #secondarykeywordphrase #etc and others you find. People will start to follow you when they see your post show up in hashtag searches.
* Take some time to put together your Instagram posts for each page of your website. Save them in the photos and notes of your phone so you can easily post one each day.
Post them on your connected Facebook page, too.
* Gather inspirational quotes, interesting tips, tidbits, business advice, etc and use those to create posts.
* Shoot a short Instagram story video talking about how excited you are to build websites for clients (or whatever your business is). Be real, be upbeat, be excited, be you. That will resonate with the right people.
Download Module 4 Day 3 Lesson PDF