Module 4 Day 2: Facebook for Business
Facebook Account Types
* Profile: personal FB account, each person should only have one.
* Business Page: FB page representing a business, whether physical, local, online or otherwise. Managed by an admin profile who can post and comment on other FB pages as the business page.
* Group: Can be public, private or closed, FB groups can represent a business, but should be broader than that.
* Business Manager: An account tied to a FB profile that allows one person to manage many FB pages and Ad Accounts.
* Ads Manager: Account within FB Business Manager that allows multiple people to manage aspects of a FB Ad Account.
Go to this site: https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-page-basics and follow the instructions to create your Facebook page for your business.
Once you have your page created, follow the instructions in the video to learn more about how to manage and use your business page to grow your business (and your clients’ businesses, too!)
MAKE SURE YOU:
* Add a cover image & profile image.
* Add information about the business (NAP & business hours).
* Link to your website.
* Add a CTA (call-to-action) button.
* Invite friends to like the page.
* Search FB as the page, and like other pages in the local area or complimentary businesses.
Download Module 4 Day 2 Lesson PDF